Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar Reviews

It is most likely that you've heard of Robert Kiyosaki, mcdougal of Rich Dad Poor Dad, if you ought to be an entrepreneur.

Huge variety of people all over the world have been inspired as a result of it to think about differently about money and how they have the ability to build an income.

As well as this, I was impressed when I noticed several years back that Rich Dad Education was supplying a free 2-hour workshop within my area.

However, the outcome was completely different from that that was expected.

The goal with this informative article is always to generally share my experiences from the Rich Dad Free Seminar with you, so that you will understand what you may anticipate starting the seminar.

To share with the truth, if I'd known this before I went, I may not need gone. But let me let do you know what I have experienced, and you have the ability to choose yourself, but at the very least you will get ready in the event that you go.

What is Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar?

I have experienced free seminars before, but any particular one seemed to take items to a complete new level. The sales pitch lasted 2 hours and was perfectly planned. Although I'm usually so aware of such things, I felt like I have now been brainwashed after.

My estimation is why these guys were masters at manipulating people and keeping them to express yes without thinking.

Firstly, Robert Kiyosaki wasn't present at the event. These records may also be told attendees ahead of attending, so I knew this. I did so so expect, however, to locate someone who'd be able to inspire me greatly.

However, they added to a present that was both clever and perfectly planned, with the sole purpose of getting you to acquire a 3-day seminar.

While some interesting points were raised there, it was mostly a sales show. Nevertheless, it was entertaining and there clearly was action where people ran to acquire free gifts, etc., that you did not necessarily notice.

My pride doesn't let me hide the truth that I did so so end up investing in a 3-day seminar, because I thought it would be a fantastic way to obtain inspiration for me.

Because I thought I possibly could find out about Kiyosaki's method of business at a seminar, and I thought I possibly could apply this to my own personal personal online business. However, I fell for the pushy sales tactics and was caught off guard.

I wound up spending $500 on the 3-day seminar I bought, which isn't a negative price for three full days of inspiration if you get it right. However, even after registering for something I thought was reasonable, I felt something was amiss.

Is Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar Worth It?

The three-day Rich Dad Poor Dad seminar has limited value whenever you yourself have $90,000 lying around. If you're considering being fully a real-estate investor, the mentorship program may also be useful.

Getting investment knowledge from the three-day course is valuable, though the free one-hour workshop offers many nuggets of wisdom and can serve as an excellent launching point.

Conclusion

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a fantastic book, in the literal sense. I cannot fully express simply simply how much this book transformed my vision of money and most especially my perception of wealth.

Before I read Rich Dad,Poor Dad, section of me was convinced that all “rich people” were born that way. That you needed to possess money to acquire rich and that the only solution was to join the rat race, although that's not what I called it at the time.

Nowadays, I'm firmly convinced you could discover ways to become rich and that financial freedom is a reasonable goal in the event that you move towards it methodically and patiently.

I are becoming a true investor, in Kiyosaki's sense of the term and even though my assets do not yet make enough for us to call home on. I'm quite hopeful this would be the case within 5 to 10 years. In any case, I will do it one day.

Comments